What I provide:
There is more than one way to solve a problem. I would rather help the customer solve their problem and get it 90% right, than for me to solve it and get it 100%. I believe the employees should make the improvement so that they own it and continue to see the need for it. I help employees see waste, discover it, and teach them how to eliminate it. I don’t believe I need to hold a manager’s hand to drive up my fees. Once the constraint is identified, lean tools are reviewed, employees are trained, metrics set, problems solved, and project is monitored. My distinct role is:
- Initial Assessment (process, culture, alignment with vision) - 2 days
- Plan Development (resources, timeline, data collection for constraint identification) - 1 day
- Training (Manager, Supervisor, Employees) - 1 day
- Event (determine need, length, time, and resources to achieve target success) - 3 to 5 days
- Sustainment (monitor continued improvement, hold team accountable) - ½ to 1 day
- Repeat steps 2-6 as necessary - 5 to 10 days
I use industry standard tools and language. I show the customer what, if any curriculum or training supplies to purchase. When possible, I avoid this expense and use flip charts, white boards, or occasional powerpoints slides with my knowledge and the customer’s specific processes on the shop floor. I can help your team set up the necessary MS documents and spreadsheets to accomplish their lean objectives. I will leave your team with real examples and next steps using your flipcharts and white boards. Improvement does not stop when the consultant leaves.
Minimum, half day: $1200
Full day: $2000
Travel fees will be charged if out of NE or North Central Texas.
Preliminary phone consultations, as well as email review and phone consultations for established clients in good standing, will not be billed.